Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 day Climate Justice Fast

Info about this fast from http://www.climatejusticefast.com/

Fasting Plan


I will start on Friday when I work and skipping lunch will be tough. I am part of a rolling fast but will start with others and see how it goes. I smoke and drink coffee and won't stop that. My partner will have to understand she can not feed me. I will try for the full four days. I will stay around the house on the weekend and then on Monday go to work and perhaps need to break my fast at lunch Monday.



Bio

In green terms I grew up taking skin diving lessons at the local pool and joining a local trail club. I watched a lot of nature TV as a kid. I have helped found the green party of Canada in the early 1980's and still do volunteer in electoral politics. I have never owned a car and have bike or bus and I live 5 minutes walk to my workplace in the government where I do neutral work that I do not care to mention exactly other than to say I use my mathematics education every day at work.

No comments: