Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hello world of the web, welcome to my partisan green party blog

I have been blogging for about 4 years now. I typically don't blog about politics. I blog about in order of time spent on these blogs:
  • my school work,
  • my computer tinkering,
  • anonymously on a topic I won't share here,
  • about being a cybernetic citizen,
  • about music my partner and I make,
  • about a Friday night role playing game,
  • about community networking,
  • and I have a few blogs out there that are either no longer there, or are no longer used.

I am a minority in the blogging world as I am an adult male. I am a long time green party member and do some official work for the party too. I might add the Green Party of Canada but actually the Green Party is a global party so would it make sense to add a national boundry here? At any rate welcome to my debate er I hope not a ranting blog about green issues.

No comments: